Monday, October 21, 2019

Thoughts on the in class activity.

This activity included creating or learning how to create a blog post. There was a lot of difficulty understanding the basics. But when I thought I got a bit of it, I became even more confused then and decided to watch YouTube videos to gain a bit more concept. I found a lot of complicated videos with vocabulary I couldn’t put to words. After watching about an hour of how to create an html, I decided to give it a try. My first attempt did not go as planned. I revisited YouTube again and tried the second time. I gained quite a bit from this activity. I give props to the people that make html documents because it  was a challenge. I didn’t completely learn how to create an html page but with more and more practice, I think I will most definitely be able to make a document without thinking. I think I will most definitely benefit a lot from it. Some of the major struggles I had were understanding the way this format can be interpreted into an actual page. At the beginning, I struggle so hard that I reached to the point of leaving the assignment for a while then came back to try and approach it one more time. I am still stuck on some areas but still trying to make sense of it. I am grateful that the professor provided this activity cause it wasn’t the easiest but it also wasn’t the hardest. It was challenging enough to keep me interested in completing it

No comments:

Post a Comment